Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Midnight Munchies....

You probably didn't know this, but I work as a night auditor which means that I start my shift late at night and I finish early the next morning. I am constantly looking for ways to keep myself awake. I find that munching on light snacks and drinking helps me to stay awake. Lately I have been eating Organic Banana Chips that I recently discovered at Trader Joe's. The banana chips are not too sweet and does not contain a large amount of sugar. Because I am munching during the night, I want to make sure that I am also not packing on the pounds! Trader Joe's organic banana chips are both healthy and delicious! I also need to stay hydrated while I am at work. I heard that drinking water moistens your brain, but I need more than just water to keep me awake from 11PM-7AM, so I turn to Trader Joe's Blueberry & Pomegranate Green Tea (unsweetened). It is bland and has an acquired taste. The blueberry and pomegranate are recessive flavors to the green tea. I am not a coffee drinker because it makes me too hyper to the point where I cannot function, therefore; I turn to green tea to help me wake up. Green tea is known to help with weight loss; this makes me feel better about munching late at night.
Staying beautiful means taking care of your body. Exercise + Healthy Dieting = Sexy 4 Life! LOL
Just kidding, but its great for you! Sleeeeeeep! I am forced to deprive myself of sleep at least 2-3 times a week because of my crazy work schedule, but I do make lots of time for my body to rest and recuperate on my days off of work.

No comments:

Post a Comment